Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

What is your hourly rate for D-3 size machine?

giannid ยท 2008-04-24 21:36

I was just wondering what you guys are charging for a small dozer and what is your minimum?

Replies16
  1. #1bear2008-04-24 22:09

    Several of the guys here are geting 100 or so an hour for their skid steers and mini excavators. I'd say you should be able to get around $120 an hr at least. I'd say 3-4 hours on the minimum. :IMO

  2. #2bobcat ron2008-04-24 22:15

    My brother charges out his D4 LGP at $100 per hour.

  3. #3woberlin2008-04-24 22:39

    Not sure where your at in Ohio, but in my area the rate varies from $65 to $80an hour. I always try to get a 4 hour minimum.

  4. #4Temu2008-04-25 14:17

    The fellow I rented my dozer from... gets $1200 a week for a D3G XL here in Central/Northern CA... Here is his link for other rentals: dozers4rent.com He can refer operators, but don't know how much they charge.:beatsme

  5. #5rino14942008-04-26 06:26

    For our Case 450 and 550 we charge $80/hr and would like to bump it up to $85.

  6. #6iron kid2008-04-26 08:10

    d 5 trim drozer i get 110

  7. #7tuney4432008-04-26 08:29

    My 450D goes out at $105 an hour.You should always get a minimum 4 hours,most rental yards will only rent this size iron and anything larger for a minimum 8 hr. day.

  8. #8IowaCat082008-04-26 08:43

    We are getting $110 an hour for our 277C's and 304C. We just bumped are rates up $10 an hour this spring due to fuel costs, no complaints yet.

  9. #9roper0382008-05-27 21:37

    Were getting $95 an hour but thinking of rasing to $100 for a 650 J

  10. #10diversified man2008-05-27 22:09

    my JD 450 HLT i charge 100 an hour My D5N i charge 125 and my D6N i charge 175 an hour min of one day. it doesnt include shipping..

  11. #11Dustin2008-05-28 11:27

    d6d $150/hr

  12. #12NWH2008-05-28 15:28

    450 hourly rate Here in n/e loisiana 70. per hour is about maximum for my 450h lt and my freinds 450g lgp. I wish we could get the rates I see other areas are getting. A backhoe is 65. and a 9010B excavator at 85.00. I know a guy running 3 320cl cat excavators at 85.00 an hour each.

  13. #13diversified man2008-05-28 22:42

    NHW 85 an hour for a 320 wow i charge that much for my skidsteer. my 321d lcr is 200 an hr i guess it is the area.

  14. #14QUANIE2008-06-04 21:23

    boy Do I Have To Revise All My Rates, Because I Know Ower Fuel Prise Is Much Higher .,

  15. #15CM19952008-06-04 21:31

    Welcome to the forums QUANIE.:drinkup

  16. #16tuney4432008-06-04 22:29

    $5+ for diesel now--new price for my 450D is $110 per hour---The CEO has spoken---chief excavating officer.