Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

What kind of phones do you use?

MX401 ยท 2017-02-06 17:39

Hi guys, I'm Manny, part of a student group in SFU Vancouver trying to do a research project on heavy equipment and operators to reduce fuel consumption and carbon footprint in a digital media way. We really need your help! BTW, we are making an mobile application. We are trying to decide either to go with iOS or Android Just a quick research, what phones do you use? Thank you so much!

Replies16
  1. #1ovrszd2017-02-06 18:28

    Please explain to me how the phone I use reduces fuel consumption and carbon footprint?

  2. #2MX4012017-02-06 18:30

    Hi Thank you for your reply. Sorry i didn't mention it in the original post. We are trying to decide either to go with mobile app on iPhone or Android phones. That's why I am asking this question. Hope this clears things out

  3. #3CM19952017-02-06 18:42

    I use an iPhone. Moving this thread from Motor Graders to General Industry questions.

  4. #4MX4012017-02-06 18:44

    Thank you so much

  5. #5CM19952017-02-06 18:47

    Please only post one topic in one thread. I am removing all the other threads started on the same topic. This thread will be the driver.

  6. #6MX4012017-02-06 18:51

    Yeah sure. Thank you. Sorry for posting same topics in differs thread and causing trouble for you...It's just my group and i are having a lot of trouble in this research step. Again, really sorry

  7. #7MX4012017-02-07 14:08

    Thank you guys for voting! Need more votes

  8. #8Brodiesel2017-02-08 22:05

    I use an Iphone and I hate every minute of it.

  9. #9td25c2017-02-08 22:34

    Instead of driving back to town Andy was able to call Goober directly on the car phone for the wrecker . LOL !

  10. #10Brodiesel2017-02-08 22:40

    So how do I install the Goober app? Or is it it gUber?

  11. #11td25c2017-02-09 21:11

    Good one Brodiesel ! We need a Goober app . Or just dial the switchboard operator and ask for 363 in Mayberry Phone at Wally's will start ringing . http://mayberry.wikia.com/wiki/Wally's_Filling_Station?file=Wallys_service_station_1024.jpg

  12. #12alskdjfhg2017-02-11 19:28

    Probably cheaper than these smart phones.... I've got an LG G5.

  13. #13Andrew_D2017-02-12 08:23

    Sonim XP7 Andrew

  14. #14daddy2kids2017-02-21 05:59

    I use LG G3 and Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.

  15. #15PJ The Kid2017-02-21 13:47

    Galaxy s7 here

  16. #16JBGASH2017-02-22 22:58

    Iphone