I have a 98 pipeliner that pretty rough, center pin is really loose and vertical travel shaft is out of it. I collected a bunch of parts including the vertical travel parts but its still a really big project. I looked at a nice 78 pipeliner down by milwaukee last week and forgot to measure the clutch drums and bull gears. i would like to have a power down on 1 drum and thought maybe the 98 parts would fit. Thanks Hyperpack
Just saw this old question but here is some info for others 98 108 118 A B and D had the same draw works , a C model looks the same but isn't its metric thats when sumitoma got involved , then when they came out with the D it went back to standard . And the D had a capsule cab so the linkages for the pedals were longer and it had a rotec bearing instead of hook rollers .