Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

What sample test would you recommend I take?

BrokeLoser ยท 2015-03-11 00:23

Howdy guys...newb here. I'm testing for my crane certification at the end of the week. Can you refer / link me to a good test or tests that you think I should take? Thanks, I look forward to becoming part of the gang around here.

Replies8
  1. #1alias20022015-03-11 04:28

    From where are you taking this test?

  2. #2catkicker2015-03-11 06:02

    NCCCO sample tests http://www.nccco.org/nccco/certific...e-operator/written-exam/sample-test-questions

  3. #3BrokeLoser2015-03-11 09:52

    I'm testing for the CIC certification.

  4. #4BrokeLoser2015-03-11 10:06

    It looks they only show sample test questions and topics there. I'm hoping to find an actual 40-50 question practice test.

  5. #5BrokeLoser2015-03-11 23:37

    Here is one from nccco in case anyone else needs it: http://www.nccco.org/nccco/certification-programs/mobile-crane-operator/written-exam/sample-test-questions/questions

  6. #6alias20022015-03-12 06:37

    Can I participate there for taking this tests?

  7. #7EyeInTheSky2015-03-13 22:55

    I'm taking the cic test tomorrow morning. Heard nccco was on their way out of being the top dog and cic was taking over the industry, and I needed to get certified through them over being certified through nccco

  8. #8alias20022015-03-13 23:00

    Wait until they get certified you.