Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

What skid steers interchange

brynbaily ยท 2009-02-10 02:27

I know I read somewhere, somebody posted which skid steer buckets/attachments interchanged and which were different. I can't for the life of me find it :Banghead Perhaps some of you knowledgeable guys can help me out? :notworthy I know some manufactures use the same couplers.

Replies10
  1. #1capt_met2009-02-10 04:16

    with this being in the mini forum i'll answer for mini's. from what i understand the asv 30 series uses a diffrent coupler as well as the mini bobcat's. the dingo, boxer, ditch witch, vermeer use the same coupler system. not positive on the bobcat mt units though. perhaps someone that owns one of them will chime in. good luck,

  2. #2brynbaily2009-02-10 10:19

    That answered my question on bobcat and ditch witch thank you! I still need to find out about the larger machines. I'll go over there and give it a try. Thanks again.

  3. #3insleyboy2009-02-10 20:09

    Bobcat and Case interchange. Buckets, forks and hammer faceplates to name a few implaments. The case is a 420, The Bobcat, the # is worn off ours, but the size is identical.

  4. #4leverpuller2009-02-11 19:55

    I have put Bobcot buckets on cats such as forks boom lift and powertiller

  5. #5ddigger2009-02-15 14:00

    The bobcat quick attachments also fit my kabota L39 tractor.

  6. #6leverpuller2009-02-17 20:59

    bobcat

  7. #7metalmeltr2009-08-04 07:00

    I think on full size skids that they are universal

  8. #8cat 226b22009-08-29 16:01

    Judging by your picture it must be cold where you are , why else would you be wearing that fur coat!

  9. #9icestationzebra2009-12-17 01:12

    All non-mini skid steers, compact track loaders and many FEL's have used a common quick-attach for some time now. The one thing to watch is the top socket on the bucket - some machines use 2 "paddles" so the top flange on the bucket is not continuous, which obviously won't work for machines that have a continuous top lip. On mini skids - The Gehl 1640, Mustang 2012 and Bobcat S70 are the same as the big skids but the overall width has been cut down by 4-4.5" per side, the pins are still in the same place. The picture is a Gehl/Mustang/Takeuchi compact track loader but others are similar. (ignore the red cylinder.:cool2) ISZ

  10. #10jeff452012-04-02 20:57

    so an rc30 and a bobcat 453 use the same attachments correct?