I was called on to look at worn out stick to boom pin bosses on this excavator. No problem to fix but I was expecting to see a pretty much worn machine and this thing looked new. I looked at the hour meter and it only had 936 hours on it. The pin and boom bushings are like new. I figure that the bores were sloppy from the factory. Anybody have any experience with these machines ? First time I ran into one.
You mean LiuGong? I didn't bother going back to read all the threads, but here's a search of HEF's discussions of "LiuGong":
Digger, Linky no worky.
Linky worky for me. :beatsme Even if it doesn't, all I did was put Liugong into the search box, up by the top right hand corner of the page. I was just trying to make it one mouse click for you guys, rather than type seven letters and then click... :bash
Ok, Il do it the hard way. LOL
Went to their website and checked it out. Kinda interesting, for someone like me that only uses one for 200, 300 hrs a year. I like the looks of the 31,000 lb machine, but renting a 318 cat every year could be cheaper in the long run. I dont like fixing my own stuff.:Banghead
starting to appear in the UK now http://www.earthmoversmagazine.co.uk/?p=4057
I think you already know what a LiuGong is with them HRS. we had one nicknamed it Ding dong. they have no enginering what ever parts they can get the cheapest is what get bolted on the machine to get it out of the factory door then its somebody elses problem