Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

what the neighbors thought

twr ยท 2015-10-04 11:48
Replies9
  1. #1Shimmy12015-10-04 13:24

    Spuds??

  2. #2lantraxco2015-10-04 15:13

    Stake and spuds? LOL

  3. #3DDoug2015-10-05 13:07

    Christmas is comming, and not a damn tree in sight... Gonna have to make my own.... And I won't have to water this one !

  4. #4twr2015-10-05 15:25

    Yep 53 foot we have a lake just down the road lots of Dallas people, I have a lot of fun out of them.

  5. #5Shimmy12015-10-05 22:41

    What are you doing that you need spuds?

  6. #6simonsrplant2015-10-05 23:47

    Dredging for gold... Saw in on discovery so it must be true

  7. #7old-iron-habit2015-10-06 00:32

    Must be a work barge. Post some pictures of the setup when you can.

  8. #8lantraxco2015-10-06 01:09

    I was told there was gold in Texas, but something about it just didn't smell right....

  9. #9twr2015-10-06 08:09

    It's kinda like gold but they are for dredging op. in sand pit I have 6 sand plants around me and the same number of crushers and they are all pretty much selling of the belt.