Hello folks, trying to determine what model transmission was in the Clark 45's? I don't know the year, but I believe they were only made for 2 years anyway? Don't know exactly model if there is more than one. The loader was sent in to a local scrap yard, twisted up frame blown motor etc. So I pulled the axles and trans as spares for my smaller clark 35, (i know they don't fit direct but don't care, worse case scenario I'll make them fit). But I have the opportunity to buy a larger, 55B for a decent price, but 1st in the trans seems to be fully wiped out. Loader warm in 1st right to the floor you can see it try to creep but nothing. 2nd and 3rd feel strong and normal. From what I can find online the 55b is a 28000 series trans, just wondering if that spare I have would bolt in. I'm not even 100% sure it came from a 45, but from what was left at the scrap yard, and Google pictures i would say it was a 45. It was bigger then my 35, but smaller then the 55 I'm looking at. Also does anybody know a rough CAD$ price of a rebuild kit for the 55 transmission. I know it's a ton of work, which I would do myself.
CLARK MICHIGAN 45B: Modello di trasmissione 12HR28322-500 CLARK MICHIGAN 55B:Modello di Trasmissione R28320-500 Regards
Sorry it seems I was wrong, after more googling, and staring at the only picture I have of the loader I took parts off of, it seems as though the loader was a 55a? Looks like an older model though. Here is a picture of the loader I took apart, a picture of the transmission and axles on my trailer, and a picture of the loader (a 55b) I am thinking of buying. Would the transmission from this likely 55a, fit the 55b?
Ciao, ti invio Manuale di parte per la trasmissione CLARK R28000 . Prezzi parti sono buone . Saluti
Scusate se la traduzione è sbagliata, ho usato google traduttore. La trasmissione in un 55A e in un 55B è la stessa? possono scambiarsi?