Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

What would you pay for a 580 se

Bill Smith ยท 2011-09-22 07:10

has all new hoses some new bushings some rebuilt cylinders and runs and shifts like new and as a typical Case they have thier electrical problems But for some reason Case perfected the hour meter. They never seem to break . I will send more photos later

Replies4
  1. #1nilzlofgren2011-09-22 21:06

    In good condition ans two wheel drive, I would pay $9 to $12K.

  2. #2cfw32011-09-23 08:42

    I just paid $10,000 for one not quite as nice as the one in the picture. Mine needs some new glass, sheet metal work in the doors and some new pins, and has a leaky injection pump

  3. #3AU.CASE2011-09-26 00:08

    Send it to Australia, double the money! Fib not I, TLB's are dear here!

  4. #4hammerdwn202011-09-26 19:45

    9-11k for a machine in decent shape.