Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Whats in your fleet?

JGibson ยท 2015-01-17 21:17

Hey guys, since this is a heavy equipment forum, I thought it would be appropriate to post this topic lol. What is your fleet at work? I don't have anything left except for the stuff at home (tractors), So I can't contribute but I am sure a lot of people here ca.

Replies1
  1. #1mitch5042015-01-17 22:29

    1989 Cat 215C LC trackhoe 1991 Case 580sK backhoe 1996 Komatsu D21a-6 dozer 1973 Ford 3400 utility tractor 1970 Ford 4500 backhoe 1978 Cat D4e dozer 1962 Austin-Western Super 366 grader 1962 Galion 118 grader 1994 Mack CH612 tractor 1992 Volvo/WhiteGMC heavy spec tractor 1987 IH 2375 full-floater spreader truck 1987 GMC 7500 heavy duty rollback 1971 Chevrolet C90 tandem dump 1992 Ford F-SuperDuty service truck a whole bunch of trailers and, just to have it, not to use it: 1977 IH Loadstar 1700 spreader truck