I found a new way to service the undercarriage on a wheel loader. Now if I only had an electric grease gun Happened on level ground. Left front hit the vertical face of the bank, jerked the wheel out of my hand, right wheel continued to climb, bucket was in the air, the load shifted and she went over slow and easy. Stayed in the seat the entire time. Now need to get her back on all fours. No damage. Paul
Just glad to hear your not hurt, machines can be fixed.
Thanks--I'm fine and so is the machine. I'll see about getting her up tomorrow. Paul
Glad you're alright
Won't try to be a jerk but traleling with bucket in air is not a good idea. But then you know that now! Glad you were not hurt could have been worse. Hope you killed engine as soon as it went over, not good to run laying on the side!
I was attempting to dump the bucket--no travel Paul
Sorry misread the story. Looks like you have a leak on the left rear wheel.