Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Wheel Loader Tires – Brand HILO

Thor14 ยท 2016-06-21 12:49

Hello All, I am a tire distributor. I distribute Light truck tires, Car Tires and Heavy Truck Tires. I have an office in China and know the in's and outs of import and supply. I only deal with good quality products. One thing I am trying to source is a good Chinese made Wheel Loader Tire. I know there are many poor quality Chinese tires. There are some very impressive Chinese tires as well and I carry them! My question is has anyone run the HILO Wheel loader / OTR Tires. If so what has been your review and how have you liked the performance. Let me know! If you have any questions about Chinese tires in the PCR / TBR category let me know and I would be happy to help Ben

Replies2
  1. #1parixtesas2016-09-23 04:18

    Chinese tires Hi, I manage a big quarry, with many heavy equipment, in Mallorca (Spain). I would like to test some chinese tires, at least for the rear axe. Would you be so kind to let me know your recommendation about best brands? Regards, Mauro

  2. #2garry w2016-10-09 13:34

    I also would consider a set or two of good ones I use17.5 -25 and 20.5 -25 Let me know on pricing I am in se sask