Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Wheelloader specs – advice needed

Danny-boy ยท 2013-09-13 07:52

Hi, I am at a verge of :stirthepot setting up my stockpiling outfit for sand and gravel and would definitely require, amongst other things, the services of and excavator, wheel loader and dump trucks. I intend to make a small start-up then expand gradually. I will start with just a loader and probably hire a couple of 20tons dump trucks locally. :IMO From my preliminary calculations using a wet factor of 2.08, I have about 78,000Metric tons of sand to pack and stock pile 15Km away from the river. From my 3 years research, this exercise will be done when the river bank is completely dry and accessible to the proposed heavy equipment. :Banghead My main challenge is to be able to identify a suitable wheel loader (in terms of type, model, capacity and lists of often replaceable parts) that I can purchase to fit my current requirement ? I am bias on CAT products :salute for obvious reasons as availability of service/maintenance experts and spare parts. Can someone rofessor please offer a word or two on the above challenge? Many thanks :thumbsup Danny-boy

Replies0

No replies yet.