Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Wheels for LeeBoy 635b

Jmroush · 2024-03-28 21:58

Ok just checking to see if anyone has a lead on some wheel for a leeboy 635b. I’m in a spot where I am probably going to have to replace all the wheels on my grader but the catch is… leeboy just had to make them one of a kind and they no longer make them and I am coming up with zilch in finding anyone that maybe does after market. Any help would be greatly appreciated I need to figure something out ASAP. I’m located in Oregon.

Replies1
  1. #1cuttin edge2024-03-29 11:58

    We had a Puckett grader. It needed wheels. Couldn't get any. They bought wheels, the same size, cut out the centers, and had new centers made, and welded on. I think they were a used wheel off a JLG lift. The machine is still in use today.