Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Where can I find injectors for dual rail cylinder – john deere

bztech ยท 2015-07-16 21:53

Hello Everyone I'm looking for an electronic unit injectors for dual rail head cylinder for a john deere 450 CLC. I would appreciate if you can direct me to a company that sells these (I'm thinking a company that refurnished parts) or provide the john deere part #. thanks for your help.

Replies4
  1. #1cutting edge2015-07-16 22:15

    new=RG33966 REMAN= SE501956

  2. #2bztech2015-07-16 22:23

    Thank you very much. Do you know where I can find these?

  3. #3cutting edge2015-07-17 00:43

    Shockingly, at your trusty deere dealer.....or at 376 results in google search.

  4. #4bztech2015-07-17 10:53

    Thank you very much. John Deere do not have, it's unfortunate that they could not provide me with the part # they are not very helpful. Yes I did a google search and calling around for the best price. Appreciate your help. Have a great day.