Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Where can I get repair/shop/owner manual for a 95 pc-50uu2

707pc50 · 2010-04-29 00:06

Just bought it don't know much about these machines, would like a manual that could help with maintenance and simple repairs? Any ideas, it is grey market. thanks

Replies4
  1. #1captain charlie2010-04-30 11:18

    Grey market machines, got one myself, I find Heavy Equipment Forum to be a huge manual, the people here are great at solving problems. I found a couple of machines that came close, one bigger and one smaller and interpolated the values and basically had to make my own manual. I have a parts book so that helped big time. Check with a Parts Dealer for a parts book they can usually locate them. You can get a manual for the engine from the company who made it. Other than that you’re pretty much on your own. Good luck !

  2. #2xcmark2010-04-30 19:56

    try ebay there guy in one of the eastern block states selling copys of odd stuff. He had a shop manual for my JCB T 1110 , worth a try.

  3. #3MrKomatsu2010-04-30 20:58

    HEF.....It's a shop manual for every unit........

  4. #4captain charlie2010-04-30 21:59

    you might try this http://www.autoepc4you.com/catalog/order/ its some place in Russia. I'm a bit spooked sending cash back to the Motherland but its worth a try.