Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

where do i post for troubleshooting a kobelco excavator starting issues after warm

HeavyEq.Mechani ยท 2013-04-04 21:34

KobelcoSk200lc after warm and shutoff it will not crank new fuel filters new shutoff solenoid on injector pump was having trouble shutting it off and the electric throttle wasnt working fuse was bad fixed that and now it will shut down but will not crank back the load button ( I am not sure the exact name but to switch between your auto idle and turtle and rabbit seems like it is working on engine but on instrument panel it stays on turtle I am unsure what else to check any help would be apreciated

Replies1
  1. #1jdp84022013-04-05 00:15

    Don't know if you tried here, but its a few posts down. I only read through a few pages but it seems he knows what he's talking about and he's pretty quick to respond.