I've been looking around on the internet trying to find a hydraulic supplier where I can buy a welded double acting cylinder 2x12x1.5. I've found a few places where they have reasonable prices on the cylinder and relief valve that I need, but I haven't found any place that offers mounting flanges. A 1" thick flange with a 1 or 1 1/8" bore to mount a clevis style cylinder end would be perfect. It would be easy enough to have made up for me, but I'd rathe not pay $50 to make up a $5 flange if there's one already sitting on a shelf somewhere. I know a lot of members here would just make the flanges, but I just don't have any suitable scrap laying around. Does anybody know of a good online supplier for this?
Bailey Hydraulic. If they don't have what you need, they can build it. http://baileynet.com/index.php?page...it&baileynum="2+x+12+"+"Hydraulic+Cylinders,"
I second the Bailey Hydraulic idea... or you could try Wun Hung Lo, which is what mine is feeling like now after a hard day.
Thanks Willie and d9. I'll take a look at Baily's. d9- Wun Hung Lo was bought out by Sum Ting Wong.
I did not get that memo, good one. I saw a fat guy yesterday. He had more Chens than a Chinese phone book.
Surplus Center? http://www.surpluscenter.com/ Tim