Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Where do you buy your parts online?

Bill Boyd ยท 2022-11-13 18:22

TLDR: Where to buy cylinder rebuild kits online? I'm wondering where all you guys order parts (in particular cylinder kits, but I'm interested in other go-to sites as well) from online. I'm in the market for swing cylinders kits for my 74' 680H CK and have found them everywhere from eBay to Amazon and everything in between but I don't want junk.. I'm near Savannah, GA. in case anyone wants to suggest a brick and mortar option as well. Thanks in advance for taking the time to share some knowledge!

Replies8
  1. #1Mike L2022-11-13 19:26

    Allegheny York. When I worked at the dealer our machinist/ hydraulic guru used them exclusively. He had a catalog that weighed 40 pounds and would measure and look them up. It was criminal the amount the dealer marked them up for resale.

  2. #2Truck Shop2022-11-13 21:44

    J. C. Wackovich has everything including curb feelers and fake white wall tire covers for backhoes.

  3. #3Jonas3022022-11-13 22:12

    Hercules hydraulics is my go to for seals when not using OEM https://herculesus.com/index.php

  4. #4mitch5042022-11-14 00:35

    www.baumhydraulics.com Been using them for years, great service and all kinds of stuff from bearings and sprockets to packings

  5. #5CraneMechanic732022-11-14 06:30

    Savannah Drive Line does a decent cylinder work

  6. #6terex herder2022-11-14 07:59

    https://www.herculesus.com/index.php

  7. #7Bill Boyd2022-11-19 21:03

    Thanks for all the tips y'all! I ordered from Hercules and received the kits in 4 days. I did rods and glands in both swing cylinders and all the parts fit fine.

  8. #8Shimmy12022-11-20 02:23

    For future parts. https://www.brokentractor.com/c/cas...inder-seal-kit/case-680e-680g-680h-680k-680l/