Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Where do you usually buy spare parts?

Membros · 2026-08-12 06:57

Hi guys, Just wondering where you normally source parts for heavy equipment — local dealers, online suppliers, or companies abroad? Mainly interested in CAT, Komatsu, Volvo, JCB and similar machines. I’m connected with a parts supplier in Poland (KRIG), so I’m also curious what matters most to you when choosing a supplier — price, delivery time, OEM availability, or something else?

Replies4
  1. #1captain charlie2026-08-17 14:00

    Amazon is a good place for filters. Once there you can go to suppliers pages. I have found filters for half the price.

  2. #2Welder Dave2026-08-18 17:37

    Best value for the cost as well as high quality can be added to your list.

  3. #3eodnut2026-08-18 21:04

    Amazon, Friday Parts and ConnEquip

  4. #4captain charlie2026-08-20 16:49

    I was using Wajax Indus. in Langley BC. But they are getting pricey. Amazon seems to be cheaper for same filters. Like half price. You can get to other companies who sell the products as well.