Just took my 2A test today. I was hoping to do 1C/2A in MA, but someone on here told me to fill out form and check off both. Well that didn't work as they told me. It says on application to only check one, but this person was insistent that it didn't matter. Wish I had not listened to them. Really screwed me cause I need the 1C more than the 2A. Well I go to sign in and mention it should have been both and they say nope, you have to do 2 applications. So they chose 2A for me. I swear some stuff I had no idea. I'm going thru online now to find answers of questions I was skeptical on, that I pretty much guessed or used common sense on. Hoping I just passed barely or something. If I have to take it again where can I find some good study material? Now onto put in an application so I can do a 1C test in a couple months. Any useful study material on that would be helpful if ya can offer it.
I am not familiar with these tests you are taking. Can you fill us in on what kind of license you are trying to get?
Here you go CM. P.S. ignore the smart### in post 2
Hmmm, so there is a way out of the Weekend ritual. Honey, sorry I don't have a license to operate that, I guess we'll have to hire the kid down the street that does have one.:tong Thanks for the link Mitch.