Does anyone know anything about alrman? I have not seen anything posted from him in over a month.
Yeah, that's rather strange for him. His profile page shows he last visited here on 8/19. Hopefully he's just too busy making money to come around, or made enough already that he's on an extended vacation. :beatsme (Although, unlike many members who are relatively anonymous, he'd be easy enough to contact because of his web page. Anybody local care to check up on him and make sure everything's ok?)
digger - that is a class act on your part... Hope everything is ok with him
Im still wondering about Phil
Nice to know I have been missed ...... I have been on vacation for a few weeks & have returned to a backlog of work that has kept me "flat out, like a lizard drinking". I have stuck my nose in a couple of times (without login....) & didn't see anyone that was in dire need of help that wasn't being handled by other members. In the theme of "Where's Wally" ->>>> "where's alrman"......
Well, let's keep quiet about it. We wouldn't want to give anybody the false impression that it happens with any sort of regularity. Glad to hear that everything's ok. Yeah, we all are. :beatsme
Glad to hear Alrman is OK. I have often wondered what happened to Phil also. Here is a photo of a 480D that died burying a goat. Phil went to look at it. The young man standing next to the machine is Phil's son. I know this because Phil PM'ed me about the tractor and said his son went with him occasionally when he went to look at potential purchases. So does anyone recognize Phil's son or can make anything out of the sticker in the windshield of the tractor ? It looks to me to be an auction number.
Where's alrman eh? Ok, I'll give it a wag, Crap...I give up! :Banghead Good to see you took some off line time.
look's like a RITCHIE BRO'S auction sticker trevor b
I see. I am glad you are back:drinkup. When I go on a vacation I am glad to get back so I can rest.