Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Where’s Nige?

Scrub Puller ยท 2014-04-06 21:08

Yair . . . Haven't seen a post from him in a while? Cheers.

Replies12
  1. #1ianoz2014-04-08 08:01

    Last on line a bit over a week ago Mate .

  2. #2kshansen2014-04-08 09:13

    Hope he's just keeping busy fixing those big Cats!

  3. #3Multiracer2014-04-08 09:39

    I just thought the same thing yesterday... sent him an e-mail with no response as of yet. I hope he is still around and safe. Ron

  4. #4Scrub Puller2014-04-08 17:28

    Yair . . . Guday Ianoz ! Seems to be longer since Nige posted . . . haven't seen you around much either. (big grin) Cheers.

  5. #5CM19952014-04-08 19:09

    That would be US central standard time. Me too.

  6. #6Nige2014-04-16 15:20

    Well hello ............... did ya miss me...? If so I suggest you shoot straighter next time ......... I have just enjoyed the luxury of almost 3 weeks off which included a 10-day Caribbean cruise and a shopping expedition in the Miami area for SWMBO. My pockets are now well and truly empty but the smile on my face is still therebecause it's not that far until the next payday. Back at work for the 1st time yesterday and the roof well and truly crashed in on the life of leisure to which I'd become accustomed over the past few weeks. Bugger ...........

  7. #7Scrub Puller2014-04-16 17:49

    Yair . . . Nige . Gotcha mate, glad you are well and have just been having a bit of a blow. Cheers.

  8. #8CM19952014-04-16 18:51

    Glad you had a great vacation Nige! :drinkup Now get back to the grind, I bet the shop is full.

  9. #9HATCHEQUIP2014-04-16 22:12

    SWMBO ?? had to google that but now I know, the boss wanted to go shopping

  10. #10lantraxco2014-04-17 13:43

    It's a new game, instead of "Where's Waldo" we can play "Where's Nige" ? :drinkup

  11. #11Nige2014-04-17 13:50

    Don't get too used to it. My contract's up in just over 3 months and I have no idea what I'll be doing after that .............

  12. #12Multiracer2014-04-17 18:48

    Good to see you back on the forum Nige. How long have you been running the equipment program for that mine ? Ron