Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Where to buy a good track loader

Nicker ยท 2008-01-17 11:13

I've been poking around e-bay for a 25k pound or larger track loader with a 4 in 1 bucket for months. Does anyone have one they want to sell close to central Virginia or know of a good place to look? Thanks, Nick.

Replies5
  1. #1tonka2008-01-17 11:42

    http://www.machinerytrader.com/list...eywords=&txtStates=&LS=&SO=2&btnSearch=Search

  2. #2chuckalan2008-08-22 10:58

    I would try some heavy equipment auctions, but be careful about buying junk... you may end up with a lemon costing you a lot of money.. but then agin, that can happen at a dealer too... do your homework first.

  3. #3catcrawler2008-09-08 10:47

    Another place that looks good is here: http://www.equipmenttraderonline.com/find/browse/earthmoving/

  4. #495zIV2008-09-08 11:14

    I know it's not really close but I saw a 555 john deere track loader at a dealer down in Montpelier VT. If you want I can call and get some info about it.

  5. #5stumpjumper832008-11-13 07:28

    I was at an auction last weekend where they sold a 977L, floor pedal for 10k, and the tracks were decent, and overall in good condition. If you haven't bought anything yet, start hitting the auctions, Iron is down right now.