Where is a good place to get a manual thumb for a 68000 pound excavator?
Mat. New or used ?
Can you find used ones? If I could find a used one that would be great
Try Traxx in Jasper AL. dont have# be a 205 area code,did you get the 300 ?
Also try machinerytrader.com/attachments/thumb
Ok Thanks No not yet I am still trying to decide. I had a friend look at it and he said it would be worth looking at but have yet to have time. Do you know anything about the 300? This one is a 93.
Is that 92 an ex300LC -2 or-3 ?
The sn number said it was made in 93 and it is just a EX300LC no dash -2 or -3. I have a 200LC and it has no dash -2 or -3 and everybody seems to ask what dash it is. What does the dash mean?
Well maybe someone will help me out here with years & changes but dash # is a group of changes that were made to a series (ex300in this case) yea it goes up with yearbut sometimes changes in the middle of a year does it or your 200 not have -# just after model # on serial plate
EX300 no dash or sometimes called a dash 1 has a Hino engine and a hand throttle. -2 and -3 as well as -3C have Isuzu and a push button throttle