Hi Folks, Just trashed the drive on my Kubota KX 91. 2400 hours, former rental machine, there is a lesson there... Kubota wants over 4 grand for a new one, there must be someplace that sells rebuilt or refurbished drives for this thing. If this isn't against forum rules, please give me any suggestions you have, ready to put the septic system in and machine is broke. [email protected] Thanks for the help.
I stock a replacement for the original. I'll send you a private message with contact info.
Just remembered you bought one of ours already through one of our distributors. It will be delivered on Tuesday July 12.
Did some searching online and found a few better deals than the dealer. $1300 less than the dealer was asking. Thanks for the replys to my email. JB
Looking for replacement parts for gear drive for KH170-L, left side. Center shaft/gear combo which drives the main sprocket shaft/gear, is trashed. Maindrive shaft bearing was shot long before I bought it. It has obviously been driven like this for quite some time, based upon how much ground up metal parts and pieces I found inside when I finally got the case cover off. Actually punched a hole in the drive case, which I now have to get repaired, along with replacement parts needed. Any help guidance would be appreciated. Kubota dealer says parts are no longer available