Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Where to find final drive parts??

Kevin Cohrs ยท 2020-04-25 12:42

Long story but I need some final drive parts for my Volvo EC460B machine. Wondering if anyone might know a place to look for parts? I need the planetary carrier and also the center sun gear. Any info is much appreciated! Thanks

Replies6
  1. #1uffex2020-04-25 12:56

    Good day Kevin Search Bonfigioli Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2Coy Lancaster2020-04-25 20:40

    Hey Kevin have you tried Conequip parts in New York ph# (888)983-7847 ask for Kevin he's a real good guy. Tell him I told you to call.

  3. #3willie592020-04-25 21:02

    If you have the part numbers for what you need I always do a parts search at Machinery Trader, I've purchased a good number of parts and pieces by doing a parts search there.

  4. #4Kevin Cohrs2020-04-25 21:03

    I haven't but I definitely will do that. Ive seen their name come up a lot while doing some searching around myself. Thanks!

  5. #5mitch5042020-04-25 22:12

    I have had good luck here for excavator final drive parts, but I've never looked for Volvo parts. https://finaldrive.eu/territories/united-states/41-southwest-equipment-parts https://finaldrive.eu/territories/united-states/30-h-r-east

  6. #6Coy Lancaster2020-04-26 08:44

    I've done business with them and they are really nice people and will do everything they can to find new and used parts for you machine. Just be sure to have you VIN and model numbers when you call, a part number is always helpful.