Anyone Know?
I have a workshop manual which briefly explains that the moulding needs to be installed around the window opening and trimmed to size if using a new moulding. 2 Lubricate the rubber cord with liquid soap and insert this into the moulding on the inside of thr operator cab. 3 Install the safety tag in the top center of the cord. 4 Install liquid soap into the rubber moulding. 5 Install window from the outside of the cab starting at a bottom corner. 6 Align and install opposite corner. 7 work the window downwards until fully seated in the lower portion of the moulding. 8 Use a plastic stick under the moulding lip to guide the window into the moulding groove. 9 Use a plastic stick to position the locking tab into the groove to secure the window in the moulding. 10 Tapping the window corners will help seat the window in the moulding. Hope this helps, The manual does have a few pics in Black and White but I doubt they would reproduce very well if I was to scan and email them to you. Happy to try if necessary though.