Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Where to post a now hiring

barklee ยท 2015-05-20 10:16

I am racking my brain trying to think of a place to advertise a few positions we have for hire. I think the local news papers arent really that effective anymore and craigslist has been a disaster! Has anyone tried monster.com or any of the online employment websites? Im looking for skilled/ semiskilled carpenters at this point. Any advise or comments would be great!

Replies3
  1. #1fixou8122015-05-20 18:43

    Check out indeed.com it collects the data from all job postings including monster and puts them on their site.....so if you post on Monster it will be on indeed.com I think it's what everyone uses now....it's a great site.

  2. #2barklee2015-05-20 19:25

    I really appreciate the lead!! I posted the job openings so hopefully something will turn up. Thanks again!

  3. #3fixou8122015-08-01 12:33

    Hope it worked out well for you. ...i was thinking about writing a "Personal" thread in this catagory But that would include a heap of typing and I'm just on a phone. Not that I'm never around a keyboard. ...but when i am around I'm usually dog tired or busy. That's why my posts are rarely longer than this one.