Hey guys - I'd like to order some replacement 16" C-block (or similar) tracks for my T66. Any preferences between HiQual S'Wave, Prowler C-Lug, tracks from MWE (waiting to hear back, as I didn't see 16" on their site), or Summit Supply company C-lug, or are they all created fairly equal? OE Bridgestones unfortunately aren't in the budget for me. Replacing drive sprockets at the same time as mine have 1300 hours on them. Thanks in advance.
I've used Arisun with good results. C-blocks are rough riding to me on hard surfaces.
Block is mainly for concrete, C lug can be used for dirt but you don't get a lot of traction. On farms, S wave or zig zag is the best, but that's just me.
I have purchased Takeuchi Mini excavator tracks from Summit Supply and they seem just fine.
I will check out the Arisun as well. Bad Tom that's kind of what I was thinking (hoping), I liked the multi bar that I had on a machine several years back but seemed like they wore really quick and got chunked a lot faster than the c-lug ones. My current C-lug do ride rough, they're getting cracked on the inside but have 1300hrs on original bridgestones. Tread depth is probably 40%+ but time to replace due to the cracks. I was hoping the S'wave would give the traction and ride of a multi bar but wear a little better than them. The machine is used from anything from landscape to pulling logs out to spreading gravel to brush hogging. Our woods has jagged rock here but it's not on this really rough stuff that terribly often. PeterG I have heard good things about summit supply and waiting to hear back on a quote from them as well.