Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

which one of you guys are bidding on this?

sledgehammer ยท 2009-12-04 21:00

cgi.ebay.com/RARE-CCM-Caterpillar-D8H-track-tractor-brass-1-24_W0QQitemZ230405375163QQcmdZViewItemQQptZDiecast_Vehicles?hash=item35a53b04bb

Replies6
  1. #1special tool2009-12-04 21:15

    Could someone please stab me in the eye with a pencil. $1000 and 3 bids on a mass produced dozer model??

  2. #2stock2009-12-05 04:19

    Well it is one of only 348 made,a very limited edition.Not for me though.

  3. #3kthompson2009-12-05 11:28

    Have to wonder how hard it is to take it out of box and put it back to answer the question on the broken light.

  4. #4AtlasRob2009-12-05 17:02

    Not if he broke the light last time he took it out

  5. #5tripper_1742009-12-05 20:26

    Special, could I borrow your pencil when you're done? Lord, I ran the real thing both as a dozer and with a 463 can and I wouldn't give you $1000 for the real thing! Great tractor but jeez!!!!!

  6. #6Speedpup2009-12-06 18:15

    worth the money no dust it says! ointhead