Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Who built these?

fArMeRkNoWsBeSt ยท 2009-01-20 17:49

Hi there, This little guy was at our New Holland dealer this summer on trade in, I'd never seen a skid steer like it so it caught my eye. From the little research I did on my own this Fiat-Agri machine looks identical to the small Case 1816 Uni-Loader. I was wondering who is the original manufacturer of the machine? Thanks. Warren

Replies5
  1. #1Steve Frazier2009-01-20 21:43

    Damn that's tiny!! Is there a Briggs & Stratton in the back??

  2. #2willie592009-01-20 22:45

    I don't know who made it, but it looks like it's about the size of the Bobcat 463 "poop scoop". A lot of people used them to clean out barn stalls because they were small and could move around in tight spaces.

  3. #3shane2009-01-24 08:21

    Looks like a Bobcat 310/313 to me. :beatsme

  4. #4surfer-joe2009-01-24 09:18

    That's what I'm thinking. An early Bobcat.

  5. #5Deereman2009-01-25 18:40

    Looks like a Patriot Skid