Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Who is selling a ROME or FLECO disc

albertbanman ยท 2012-12-22 00:54

I've been looking for a solid Rome, Fleco or something of that sort heavy disc harrow lately. I find some that are good but they're far and if they're close they're double of what i can pay for. I need a 32-36in 14-24disc plow. I dont have the tractor yet to pull it so Size doesn't matter too much as long as it's a bigger one. I'll buy HP depending on what good Rome i can find. Preferable locations are Texas, Florida and anywhere close or between. Anybody know where I can find this let me know

Replies3
  1. #1ktrent2013-04-04 23:10

    Search all auctions coming up. That where we got out two. Hard to find one for cheap.

  2. #2Andrew_D2013-04-05 20:50

    Couple of Rome's coming up on Ritchie Brothers site. Texas April 17-18. Andrew

  3. #3ktrent2013-05-18 09:42

    Called rome the other day about our hinged disk for parts and ask the price of new model same as ours. Try 36,000 wow makes me feel great I have 5 in ours with new disks and axles.