Hi everyone, I'm Cindy, a German student from Konstanz. I'm conducting a market research survey for my Bachelor's Thesis for the heavy equipment sector. So I truley need your help. The purpose of this survey is to learn from interested participants like you, which manufacturer is the brand leader in the 80 HP maximum wheel loader market. Your opinion will shape the results. The survey will take no more than 10 minutes of your time. http://ww2.unipark.de/uc/survey_Cindy_Kasischke/ Thank you very much! Cindy
I don't have any statistics to back this up but in my area Cat, Case and John Deere lead the way and all the others are scrambling for what's leftover. Sorry for not clicking your link, I'm skeptical about things like that. Good luck with your studies.
You haven't specified the criteria for your rankings. Performance, fuel usage, market sales, resale pricing, maintenance costs, operator preference, utilization, life cycle costs and on and on. What is the subject of your thesis?
Cindy, your survey is crap. Sorry. Best to ask in plain words what you want to know...