Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Who is your GO TO for aftermarket cutting edges?

Vetech63 · 2019-01-28 18:04

I priced some from Case for a 1850K today...…..dam! I about passed out.

Replies8
  1. #1Tags2019-01-28 21:27

    I've used Genalco in the past, probably not the cheapest, but cheaper than a dealer..... there are lots of off brand vendors but who knows what you're really getting with them....

  2. #2Jonas3022019-01-28 21:47

    We always use blackcat

  3. #3Vetech632019-01-29 07:13

    Yeah, at $1800 and change from Case I'll look around. I will check those 2 out!

  4. #4Jonas3022019-01-29 09:06

    Prices have gone way up after the steel Tariffs the cast half arrow edges for our 980s increased $600 this year wear as the flat reversible blades only increased about 100

  5. #5apetad2019-01-29 10:18

    https://www.construction-edge.com/parts-excavator-landscaper-track-loader-dealership--parts

  6. #6tdrainage2019-01-29 10:52

    Boyd in Washington, IN cutting edges and undercarriages Got cutting edges for our 1850 Case for 1,200 delivered

  7. #7tbone14712019-01-30 06:49

    Wearfoce in Philadelphia. Our salesman is nick. He gives us good pricing and we have had much better luck than with blackcat. With blackcat we get about 1 week with teeth. Im not sure what wearfoce is selling us but they last at least 3 weeks.

  8. #8Tinkerer2019-02-01 17:35

    I am also looking for a cutting edge for a FEL . I came across this website. https://catalog.romacparts.com/keyword/all-categories?key=all&&keyword=edge&SchType=2