Have a Bp84c and was wondering who makes them for Deere. The cutting edge on the bucket portion is stickered Paladin. Wondered if they do, I don’t know who they are. Trying to get brushes for it but looking for options and have some from past sweepers, thinking if we cannuse them, why not? But no measurements available. Any help would be great. Thanks.
If not Paladin, I would bet Bradco makes it. If I remember correctly, the Deere sweeper looks exactly like to Bobcat, which is made by Bradco
I went looking for paladin and turns out It’s the same as Deere. Only difference is a sticker. The vrs is meant for a skid steer but we are putting it on a 324. Not the best results. I’m not sure if there is a better hookup.
Bradco, Paladin, same same Get Tools and Attachments You Need | Paladin Attachments Find the attachments you need to optimize your machine. www.paladinattachments.com
You need 49 of a 33390 poly/ wire convoluted bristle wafer, which are 8x26. My komatsu dealer has them at $13.04 a wafer. Internet also list many options for supplier. You can also do poly only or wire only.