Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Who makes the best TLB’s

RBC ยท 2014-05-26 04:59

In the approximately 90 HP/70 KW range of TLB's, which one would you buy? Thanks for the advice RBC

Replies5
  1. #1dixon7002014-05-26 12:07

    I've seen more case tlb than any other one. Mine is only in the 70's for hp, but works well and is well balanced.

  2. #2RBC2014-05-26 15:15

    Thanks Dixon. I have heard so much about the cat brand that I am hesitant to look elsewhere. Hyundai have entered the market here and are supplying what looks like a pretty decent machine for slightly less money than the similar spec caterpillar. I am just stuck deciding between the two. I started a thread here a while back but seems nobody has much experience with the hyundai TLB's? For U$100K I want to make sure I choose wisely. Thanks for your input

  3. #3Gooseidi2014-05-26 22:51

    Cat makes a great machine, no doubt. I am also a big fan of the John Deere machines. Many asphalt guys swear by the Case machines and they have a very long history backing them. I would look closely as to what brand machine offers the best support in your area. This may be more important than having the "best" machine.

  4. #4RBC2014-05-27 00:54

    Thanks Gooseidi. Good point, I will do some research into that.

  5. #5Bill Smith2014-05-27 06:49

    If in North America Case , John Deere , or Cat . All good with good dealer support .You will probably see these three manufacturers all around the world