I'm stumped and looking for some help locating where these are manufactured. It looks like it might be on a blade from Sweden but not sure. I've found it on 2 different graders on YouTube but can't find any information on them. Anyone know who manufactures these? Thx in advance.
Can anyone help me find this? Thx.
Here is a link, http://static.engcon.se/uploads/483/related/mahlers_norsjo1500_se.pdf
Thx for the link. This looks a bit lighter duty then the one I found in the pics. I didn't know they made these. Have you seen the one in the pics I posted? I'm in the USA and not up on my Swedish . Thx again.
Those are Scandinavian graders. Not sure if anything like that is available in North America, but here's a link in english. http://mahlers.se/en/mahlers/products/accessories/product.html?productName=Norsjö_1500
Thx for the English link. That's very helpful.
We have a different style on all of our graders, we call them flippers but I think they’re technically called “gates” or “snowgates”. We use them for snow removal during the winter. To keep snow from blocking driveways, and to carry the snow through intersections. I see no shear pin on the one you listed. And breaking the arms gets expensive fast. Our flippers also have springs on the back side when you catch something with the blade the whole flipper assembly folds over and attempts to skip over top of what you’re caught on. I don’t have any videos of our new John Deere graders from this winter, but I have an old video of our Volvo 930’s that had them.
Thx for the info. I have a snow gate for pulling snow past a driveway entrance. This blade extension allows for positive or negative cut in relationship to the buldboard. It doesn't block the flow of meterial but is contiguous to the muldboard so I can cut grade on the road surface and also reclaim gravel off the edge of the road in one pass. See the pics how it is being used in a positive cut position to pull a ditch and cast the meterial to the uphill side of the cut.
Here's a link to a video showing it pulling the ditch.
Here's one mounted on another machine. Look around the 3:00 minute mark.
We call them a "fly Blade" like the little extension on the end the boom on a 25-50 ton crane. In Australia we used them on old rigid frame graders to build irrigation head ditches
Thx. I’ll try looking up that name for one. No one here in the USA has ever seen one. Any idea where I could buy one?