This part of what my job is now. I feed a screening plant and the over size goes into this and then back through the screen plant or gets blended with the raw material and back through. Both are old. This thing is cantankerous. I think the governor is shonky because I have to walk it at full noise ( it's a heart attack.. ) It has a Deutz engine which in operation is pretty good.. The oil stays clean for ages which is unusual. Any info I can get I;m grateful for.
Atlas Copco maybe?
Looks like an Extec to me.
A very quick search tells me that's what it is, well played Sir. Despite a life time in quarrying I have very skillfully avoided contact with crushers.. I have very much been a sand and gravel wash plant type of guy. I am pretty sure this poor old dear was a jaw crusher ( I dealt with a fairly big one at the last sand place I was at ) and it was converted to gyratory. It's kind of nice though, just feeding a screen bin and hooning around in a 972, some might call it repetitive or even boring but I am moving all day, I get left alone and it's very close to my house. I just wish they'd fix the governor or what ever the issue with that is. Walking at idle ( as it's supposed to be ) is like leading a house cow, full noise ( as I have to ) is like leading a thoroughbred that's just been stung on the ear by a wasp..
Good call Cmark.