This breaker's side plates look very interesting to utilize on my Hitachi Zaxis 175W. But I doubt NPK ever designed this. If you have any leads on this breaker's body shape, let me know. It's orange in addition to these side plates will look majestic on my Zaxis 175W.
Looks like a stanley to me
To my knowledge, Stanley only utilized orange paint for their smaller older breakers. And I wish I could say it was a Rockblaster breaker, but so far, I have yet to find anything concrete, so it's still too early to declare anything.
Okay, I just netted my first suspect: a Soosan "200 series" breaker. Sadly, this was all I could get from the auctioner. The other downside: it's navy instead of orange. But I'm sure this will last until one of us can seek out the orange version. Rockblaster, Stanley; those are all good suspects, but not enough to close the case like my tower crane case.