Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Who’s this guy and where is he pointing?

kshansen ยท 2014-06-14 15:04
Replies7
  1. #1Scrub Puller2014-06-14 15:31

    Yair . . . kshansen . Used to be said he was pointing the way to the workshop. (big grin) Cheers.

  2. #2Delmer2014-06-14 15:31

    Meriwether Lewis or William Clark? but obviously he should be pointing the other direction, unless he's saying I want to go home now?

  3. #3d9gdon2014-06-14 18:58

    Euclid, the Greek mathematician who is the Father of Geometry. He's got his thumb up his butt, pointing and saying 'take this piece of crap to the shop'!

  4. #4kshansen2014-06-14 19:40

    I've been told his name is "Pioneer Pete" and that yes he was pointing the way to the shop. Not sure it that was for his Euclid brothers or for the Cat equipment

  5. #5terexkerry2014-06-14 21:39

    To the Wabco operators I heard

  6. #6bigshow2014-06-14 22:05

    Pioneer Pete saying take this piece of **** to the shop.

  7. #7Fastdirt2014-06-14 23:21

    I love it when I laugh out loud. I just did and it felt great. Thanks for the laugh Scrub.