I need to borrow a Mini X from a friend but only have a 12' dump trailer handy. The dump trailer is low profile with ramps. So that's no problem. But will the length be ok?
PDF of Specs
It should be fine. You may have to offset the boom to close the gate, but it can be done.
Yeah, that's what I was hoping. It's 13'7" with the boom all the way down and straight forward. Maybe I could swing the tail and offset the boom enough to get by. Would be close...
Should be fine. My tak tb016 is a little smaller but fits fine in my 14'. You could always swin it around and stick it out the back worst case scenario
I tow my u25 in a 14' dump trailer. it fits perfect in a 14'. in a 12 you have to pin the tracks against the doors which puts the load too far behind the the trailer axels . it'll be a sketchy tow but the machine will fit if you offset the boom.
Tracks should be up against the head wall of the trailer with the boom pointing to the rear.
Easily, if you run it through a shredder first, plenty of room :tong
yup didn't think of it that way. mine fits the 14' trailer just right with boom in first. you certainly could put the tracks against the front of the trailer but seems like lots of tongue weight. but to answer the question, it should fit.