I have a Case 580 Super L. I need a 24" bucket. Will Ford,Deere,Cat or any other make bucket fit the Case 580? Thanks
No, but any Case bucket from any Case backhoe, except the 580N, will. With an adapter kit, the 580N can accept prior model Case buckets. I can't imagine though, that it would be hard to find a 24" bucket.
I can't say for a certainty - but I've been led to believe that early Cat buckets (428) are the same. Case buckets pre "L" have lighter fabricated ears. They will fit, but the power of an "L" will eventually create welding oportunities.
I bought a new 24" WB backhoe bucket for my 580L for $700 plus taxes in Mobile, AL. The same place has one more bucket and it could be had for the same money. Email me or PM and I will give details and maybe help with pickup.
Any aftermarket bucket vendors that offer a good bang for the buck? Dealer swapped the 36" for a 24" before they delivered my 580K. But I think I want an 18" one too.