Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Will Case 580B hoe&loader bolt onto a 580C tractor

05harley · 2017-11-05 05:19

I have a 580B machine but the torque clutch is not functioning(will not disengage the motor from the tranny in order to shift gears)--if I start the machine in gear, I can use the shuttle shift to move the machine.---Anyway, I have found a 580C tractor which has been totally rebuilt and in great running condition for $2800.00---and I am wondering how much trouble involved to remove the hoe and loader from the "B" machine and put them on the "C" machine??? Would they be a direct bolt-on or would major modification be involved?? Hope someone can shed some light on this for me. Any thoughts???

Replies1
  1. #1Billrog2017-11-05 11:55

    I think but could be wrong a major mod. would be involved. I owned a B and it was a tractor with backhoe attached the C I owned was a dedicated backhoe from scratch if I remember right.