Anyone know what the bucket pin dimension on a kobelco LC235 is? komatsu 300 is metric but standard is roughly 20" boss to boss, 13 5/8 boom width, with 3.5 inch pins.
Cat 325 CB type bucket will work.
Are you direct pinning on this bucket or do yuo have a quick cupler?
factory komatsu pin type, what do you mean by cb type?
According to my listings, the SK235SRLC has 80mm (3.15") pins, 430mm (16.93") pin centres & 327mm (12.87") width front/rear Komatsu PC300 & 350 pickups differ depending on the series, but not by a huge amount. Hope that helps
Thanks Sharpy, I thought it looked close!
Test
Someone posted this a couple of years back in a similar thread. I forget who to give credit to, but it is useful at times like this. It is not 100% complete, and I have found a couple of errors in it, but it is generally right, and will give you a good idea what you can use. Thanks again to the original poster of this file View attachment EXCAVATOR PinCarrierDimensions.pdf