Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Will the wide body truck be replace the mining truck?

youyool ยท 2023-12-20 09:42

The wide body has lower cost than mining truck, and has high cost performance , will it replace the mining truck?

Replies9
  1. #1Vetech632023-12-20 10:43

    I hope not.

  2. #2Nige2023-12-20 11:12

    Let me rephrase that. I f'kin hope not.......!! The chances of it being able to carry in excess of 400 tons are somewhat slim IMHO.

  3. #3Zewnten2023-12-20 20:05

    I smell underhanded advertising.

  4. #4OzDozer2023-12-20 21:21

    Never in a 1000 years, this is a retrograde design step. It may be satisfactory for 3rd world operations where capital outlay is limited, and labour is cheap and readily available.

  5. #5CM19952023-12-20 21:39
  6. #6sillej2023-12-20 22:34

    Thanks for the laugh CM.

  7. #7Steve Frazier2023-12-20 22:48

    Interesting that it has 'roo bars....

  8. #8Birken Vogt2023-12-21 02:03

    Mighty tall roos

  9. #9OzDozer2023-12-21 02:04

    Have you seen the size of our 'roos?? https://edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2015/05/25/dnt-seven-network-kangaroo-stalks-suburb.seven-network-australia