Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Will You Be Here Tomorrow?

Truckie ยท 2009-07-03 09:00

Here is a very good safety video. It is one of the best I have seen in a long time. Will You Be Here Tomorrow? It shows some pretty interesting things that happen and how. Yes it is somewhat graphic. Sorry if I offend anyone or broke any posting rules. http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c1b_1246492303

Replies8
  1. #1jimmyjack2009-07-03 09:56

    hahahaha.....it covers good points about being safe ,but talk about cheesy

  2. #2joispoi2009-07-07 10:26

    I think it needs to be a little cheesy to take the edge off. If it had Steven Speilberg graphics many would throw up while watching it.

  3. #32thick4uni2009-10-08 15:08

    Yep, very good. In the UK we have got so much legislation and health and safety compliance that you are probably breaking the law just getting out of bed on a morning. I was recently in the Far East and they really need this stuff, life isn't cheap and we should do all we can to protect it with safe working practice. Just my :my2c

  4. #4RobVG2009-10-19 23:21

    Some really good reminders there :thumbsup Stay frosty...

  5. #5EZ TRBO2009-11-02 23:41

    Somtimes I wonder.

  6. #6Dirtman20072009-11-13 18:11

    Sometimes the last thing you ever think could go wrong will.

  7. #7N.CarolinaDozer2009-11-14 10:50

    Can anyone really answer the question? Accidents are simply unpredictable, and know video or several hours of training are going to prevent it. It may help your odds but if you work beside others do you know if you can trust your life beside another operator? Well since this question was asked a couple of days ago then yes I am here tomorrow, but ask the same question today, and who knows?

  8. #8EZ TRBO2009-11-25 15:47

    My exact thoughts Chris...you look at all you do in a day, the work the travel and the extra stuff. I know my wife worries everyday, even though she knows i'm trained and now my job there is always somthing out of our control....same with the fire dept, you never know WHEN and if its going to happen. Just live each day to the fullest and take nothing for granted. You are only here for a short time anyway, so make the most of it. Trbo