Any recommendations for heavy equipment service in the greater Williston area? I have called around but no one is giving up their shop or field rates to me. I want someone that is dependable and punctual. Too much to ask? If you have had any work done on your iron in the area I could use some feedback. Cheers.
In the past, I bought quite a bit of large machinery from the dealerships in Williston, ND. Prices have gone way up and the quality of their service techs has gone down as the decent ones have fled to the patch where there is more money to be made. I no longer buy anything there, as they seem to be catering to farmers that are flush with big oil checks and the boom hasn't hit right here yet. One of the neighbor's boys was a tech for the CAT dealer there but he quit and has opened his own repair business. I looked for his name in the book but it doesn't show a listing for him. I might be able to get in contact with him if you are interested. As for his rates; I seriously doubt they'd be cheap. Good mechanics are in heavy demand over there.