Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Wilmar Wrangler loader will not move

parson ยท 2011-10-10 13:28

Hi, I have an orange Willmar Wrangler wheel loader that will not move! Lift and lower hydraulics work fine, power steering is fine, but the machine will NOT move. I removed the "proportioning valve" per the dealer, cleaned it, but no better results. Fluid and filter are clean, all replaced. Dealer is not much help, too old to service, but has a lot of life left. Anyone help? By the way, I'm new, so can't start a new thread! Help?

Replies6
  1. #1stock2011-10-10 16:14

    Never seen that make but had a similar problem with a Cat and all that was wrong was the transmission interrupt / Brake pedal was partially seized and not returning to its proper position,while the pedal was slightly engaged it disconnected the transmission....might be worth checking both pedals. What transmission does it have fitted.............

  2. #2digger242j2011-10-10 19:47

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums, parson. I've split your question, and Stock's reply, out from their original location. And the explanation about new members starting threads can be found here.

  3. #3Binger90662023-07-31 13:56

    I know this is an old post but we are having the same issue with out orange willmar wrangler, were unable to figure out what model we have and we have our local agco looking into it but were having the same problem replaced the spin on filter went to change canister filter no numbers and no one can seem to tell us what filter goes in it. Did you ever figure out what was wrong with yours and can share thanks in advance

  4. #4Swampbuggy2023-10-08 11:15

    sounds to me like the wiring for the parking brake us faulty

  5. #5mdunntul2024-04-05 14:11

    Anyone have a user manual for the Orange Wrangler loader with a Ford gas engine?

  6. #6GrayViking2025-04-22 17:56

    Mine is a 1977, gas engine. No idea the make and model of the engine so I'm am really interested as well if anyone has any manuals