Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Winches needed

keithnicholson · 2019-01-01 23:45

need which for d6k and D4 c

Replies5
  1. #1Cmark2019-01-02 00:00

    Logging or CCU?

  2. #2keithnicholson2019-01-02 09:24

    I’m not logging

  3. #3Garret Henry2019-07-02 05:26

    Hi, if you are looking to buy or hire electric winches then you must go for a reliable lifting equipment supplier. As not only they will offer you a wide and exclusive range of winches for different applications but they will provide you the product which will tested, certified and supplied from top brands.

  4. #4redneckracin2019-07-02 05:59

    Haha an electric winch on a d4 or a d6? Gimme a break. I have a pto winch in a 550 deere and wouldn't even consider an electric one unless it was for a specific purpose that the pto one wouldn't work for.

  5. #5Garret Henry2019-07-02 06:01

    I was talking for a general purpose like for dragging load specifically a car or something like that.